Monday, June 16, 2008

Two nice ladies

Hi ladies,

Im wondering about the hotel that took this photo. Should be a Sri
Lankan tourists hotel. Do you see anything strange on the background,
I see a thing, try to find it out. Since I didnt update this blog from
a long time, now im going to post many as possible. But the problem is
my internet is slow at this time. It is very difficult to update a
post.

I was browsing all over the internet to find these photos. I want to
collect all Sri Lankan female models photos in to one place and make
available them in an easy one location. There should be a one common
flatform for all Sinhala models photos.

1 comment:

ASSIANET said...

i am comming to colombo in 15 .6.2011 from kochin at 11 am if you are ready to accompany me call me in 09947770962 india before 9 am or send your mobile no to me iwill leave by 9 pm same day from colombo my name sreekumar