Monday, March 1, 2010

Your favorite Sri Lankan Sexiest Models site is back!

Hello...!!! I was unable to update the blog for almost a year. Now I'm back with lots of more sexiest photos of Sri Lankan Female Models. Not only photos, this time there will be more valuable information too.

So sad about Upeksha Swarnamali, she should not speak in the political stage. Now, she is not in the television often. I rarely see her on the Derana Dancing Stars program. After the marriage I think she just ruined her career in film industry.

But, now I see there are many other very beautiful and sexy actress in the television, that is a good sign, I have some of hot pic of some of these actress. I have to try to find more photos of these girls. I am sure there are hidden photos of these new comers, they cant come to the show business very soon without just giving nothing and you know what!!!!

Keep on visiting to this site and you will find more exiting photos and stories soon...

No comments: