Sunday, August 12, 2007

Glad that you left


At first I felt lonely not knowing, what to do without you,
The familiar routine of life was gone,
What was left was all new to me,
Your friends left wit you,
They never stayed by my side,
Once dependence on you was frightening,
Then the new found independence was incomprehensible,
Telling my self that you left to fulfil your dreams,
I lived one day at a time,
It took time but I carried on,
Now independence is existing and thrilling,
I don't feel suffocated any more like I used to feel,
When I was confided in your space and in your world,
I made new friends and found new horizons,
To explore in,
Now I am glad that you left

by B.N. Dharmasena

1 comment:

ashan123 said...

YOUR HEALTH DEPENDS ON IT “ AROMATHERAPY & SENSITIVE SOOTHING BODY TREATMENT”
Attn: Dear Valued & Kind Friend,
From: Mr. Ashan, Colombo 03, Sri Lanka.
Contact: 077 6687191 Email: in4ashan@yahoo.com
Masseur – Health is Wealth, Mobile Therapist for Aromatherapy All type of Body Treatment, Sensitive Oil Massage.
So, if you'd like a nice long soothing full body massage that will give you a taste of heaven.
I give & teach how to do a Breast care Soft, Sensitive Massage something every young and old females should learn, because it could save there lives &. Do you know how to do a breast care massage? I'm not talking about the breast exam to detect lumps, but something is very different. A regular breast care massage can reduce the risk of breast cancer by up to 85%. Wearing a bra for more than 8 hours a day can also increase the risk of breast cancer by 10% for every hour extra per day.
Massage can be very addictive and habit forming, you will want to come back again and again, but this is one addiction that is good for you.
Massage is one of the best ways of treating sore muscles and for relieving stress. And a regular massage will make you much healthier and just make life a whole lot better.
Massage is a Gift of Loving touch!
This is for this is purely a referral service based on trust and satisfaction.
100% confidential and best result assured.
Mobile service only call up massage to your home, hotel, office, out door etc.
My rates are so reasonable with mutual understanding.
Please message me or email me if you are interested in having one done. Normally a Full Body Massage. Give me a call or email me so we can set up an appointment.

( Exclusively for Foreigner, Celebs, VIP Models, Old & Young Females, Sports women, Working Ladies Etc)
Dear Valued & Kind Friend,