Saturday, August 4, 2007

Why are you crying?


Tell me my dear beautiful white queen (What the hell), you are my life. Don't cry, don't let the tear drops fall on your blue eyes (Monkey eyes).

The first day I meet you, (It feel like hell), I saw an innocent in your eyes, I still hear (echo) your beautiful words you said to me on that day. (hey what you looking at stupid dick head).

I will protect you from our enemies (if we have any), I will hide you in my pants.

There is no way to break our love (please help me), It is you all behind my wins.

You are the rose on the sharp sword (Think about that), I am trying to pick that rose (if I don't have any other works).

There is only one bright star in the sky (I'm blind) and that is you.

That's it. All beautiful Sri Lankan Models.

No comments: